Please help keeping these websites open for everybody as long as possible
cellular organisms - Eukaryota - Fungi/Metazoa group - Metazoa - Eumetazoa - Bilateria - Coelomata - Deuterostomia - Chordata - Craniata - Vertebrata - Gnathostomata - Teleostomi - Euteleostomi - Sarcopterygii - Tetrapoda - Amniota - Mammalia - Theria - Eutheria - Euarchontoglires - Primates - Haplorrhini - Simiiformes - Catarrhini - Cercopithecoidea - Cercopithecidae - Cercopithecinae - Macaca - Macaca fascicularis
- Long-tailed or crab-eating macaques are found in southeast and southern Asia: from Burma to the Philippines, Indochina, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
Average ovarian cycle length is 29.4 +/- 4.3 (Yoshida et al., 1982).
- Embryo MeSH Average gestation period is about 162 days (168 days (Dang et al., 1992).
- Post natal
- Neonate Until 1 month of age.
- Juvenile Until sexual maturity (4-5 years); juveniles are weaned at about 420 days of age.
- Adult Age of sexual maturity is about 4 years for females, and about 6 years for males; lifespan is up to 30 years in captivity.